Thursday, February 21, 2008

10 OUTSTANDING Years!!!!


Happy, Happy 10th Anniversary to the best husband and father I could ever ask for!!! It seems like just yesterday we stood in front of our cherished family, friends and industry colleagues and exchanged wedding vows on that perfect February afternoon. What an incredible and dare I say, 'outstanding' ten years we have had together!!

As we watched our 'wedding movie' tonight with Annie and Gracie, it was bittersweet to see and hear all of those very special people who were there with us that day but are no longer here: Grandma Rose Grinnals, my Grandpa Harry Emerick [who did not make it down to Florida to the actual wedding but was there with us in spirit that day], Aunt Rita Hunter, Cele Lalli and Nate Weil. How lucky we are that we have their memory preserved forever in film and on video. What a gift.

The top photo still tells the tale of the way I feel when I look at Patrick - he is the one who makes me smile, who supports me in every single thing I do and who loves his family with every fiber of his being. And oh yeah, who makes me giggle like a schoolgirl!

I love you sweetie - thank you for the best 10 years of my life! To many, many, many more!! R.

No comments: